To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Please include URLs for an online portfolio or offline products you have designed in addition to resume.
We are on a mission to make TV an even better advertising medium for brands, agencies and networks and most importantly for consumers.
Since 2013, Alphonso has been building the industry’s largest TV data set – one that enables powerful one-to-one targeting of TV audiences across all screens and best-in-class TV ad analytics then enables brands to see the offline impact of their campaigns. Alphonso’s technology is being used by majority of Fortune 100 brands and all large holding company agencies to run TV targeted digital campaigns and reach users one-on-one on mobile and desktop.
Voice and speech are universal and most accessible interface for humans across the globe if done right, we are just getting started in the journey to make these ubiquitous across all devices we use.
Alphonso is looking to add a voice / speech interface UX designer to our team. The VUX designer would be our internal stakeholder and expert who would help design the voice interface for our new line of yet to be announced entertainment products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for designing voice and speech-enabled interfaces and interaction flows across a variety of devices. Bonus points for experience with Entertainment application experiences or devices.
- Passion for shipping delightful consumer products.
- Must have some experience in designing natural language speech interface.
- Ability to bring persona, character and attitude to voice interface a positive.
- Expect candidate to have deep understanding, and unique insights of how consumers interact with devices via voice.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in user experience and interaction design with a focus on enterprise web enterprise products
- A portfolio that demonstrates real-life experience with interaction models, customer flows, style guides, user interface and prototyping
Alphonso does not accept resumes from agencies, recruiting forms, placement consultants etc. Such entities are requested to do not email resumes to our jobs alias or Alphonso employees. Alphonso is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.