To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Since 2013, Alphonso has been on a mission to make TV an even better advertising medium for brands, agencies and networks and most importantly for consumers.
As a fast-growing technology company, our DNA is doing things efficiently (do more with specialized tools and support) while enjoying the flexibility, freedom, culture, and learnings that come naturally with an exciting platform like Alphonso.
We are looking for a Sr. Customer Success Manager to help support our Local product team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the glue that holds together product, business development, sales, and operations. You will be on the front line to field questions and requests from existing and prospective clients. As such, you will help project manage the relationship with your accounts.
- Assist in managing existing client relationships
- Build materials to help local station sales teams understand the technology and reports
- Work with ad operations and client teams to assist the execution of local campaigns
- Communicate relevant topics to Senior Management highlighting account status and business impact
- Experience in an ad agency, marketing client, or ad tech company working with local broadcasters
- Working in a local broadcaster group is a big plus
- Ability to multitask and continuously prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams/employees over a wide variety of locations
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising ecosystem (digital and analytics):
- Understanding of local and national TV across the U.S.
- Understanding of different technologies/offerings across the ad tech space
- Understanding of the programmatic buying process
- Understanding of the ad serving and general creative process
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, etc.
- Graphic design experience is helpful, but not required
- Experience leading a vertical and managing teams
- Past experience in a start-up company is a plus