To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Administer production, staging and development environments.
**Note, the location for this role is flexible.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration
- Experience with various automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent; but you should be open-minded
- Container-based deployment/test experience; ability to integrate/leverage with web based UI tools a big plus
- Deep experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong coding and scripting skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and independently
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available SaaS offering
- Minimum 3 years of experience