To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alphonso is a TV data company and the market leader in providing brands and agencies with verified TV audiences across all screens. Alphonso’s TV data platform processes billions of data points every day about TV content and ad viewership, in the US and internationally.
Our best-in-class automated content recognition (ACR) uses advanced fingerprinting technology to identify ads and programming on TV in real time. With the industry’s largest TV data footprint, we map ad exposure data from tens of millions of households to a broad range of third-party data sets such as demographic data, location data, transaction data, web visit data and more, all in a privacy-safe fashion, to help brands understand consumer behavior across the digital and offline realms.
We are looking for data scientists / ML engineers who go above and beyond textbook solutions; critical thinkers who apply their expertise to solve unique problems and draw deep insights from this vast pool of data. You will have the opportunity to drive impact across the board, including making strategic decisions about our products and infrastructure.
- Develop scalable data models, machine learning algorithms to facilitate data-driven decision making
- Take advantage of massive amounts of structured data to understand end user behavior and help our advertising customers get better bang for the buck
- Design and evaluate experiments
- Use AI/deep learning techniques in conjunction with our ACR technology to extract deep insights
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on everything data
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or another relevant quantitative field
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and/or statistical modeling
- Proficiency in Python/R/Scala or other programming languages
- Familiarity with Big data technologies like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, Hive etc. is a plus